Please read all sticky topics in this News & Announcements Forum before registering.
PyrexCollector.Com Forums Terms Of Service
This online community exists to provide a forum for the discussion and enjoyment of the hobby of collecting and using vintage Pyrex brand kitchenware, and other related subjects.
Guidelines For Posting Messages
* Keep your posts concise.
* Keep your replies on-topic.
* If reading a message thread causes you to come up with an unrelated question, start another message thread.
* Resist the temptation to hit the "Reply" button unless you've got something meaningful to add.
* Remember, the forum is basically about posting questions and answers. It is not a chat room.
When posting to the forums, please keep things civil. Users are not permitted to, among other things, post abusive, hateful, or harassing information about any person or entity. Crude language, crude humor, and sexual content of any kind is prohibited. This is a G-Rated site, so please post accordingly.
PyrexCollector.Com does not confirm the validity of information posted on this message board. We cannot actively monitor all the content of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. Remember that the posted messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of PyrexCollector.Com.
PyrexCollector.Com reserves the right to delete or modify any message, avatar, signature, display name, or other member profile field for any reason, or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the members of this message board, PyrexCollector.Com, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon viewing of this board and/or transmission of your message(s).
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable, you are encouraged to report it by clicking the "Report Post" icon at the top right of the post. We have the ability to delete objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine in our sole discretion that deletion is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
By using this service, you agree that you WILL NOT:
* Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
* Post messages, images, avatars, or signatures of a political, religious, or racist nature.
* Include URLs, photos, or HTML code in your forum signature. (You may post a personal or business-related URL in your profile.)
* Post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.
* Use profanity of any kind on this board; posts that contain profanity will be deleted summarily. Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.
* Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. This includes the use of an avatar intended as an advertisement. These are inappropriate on this message board, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.
* Cross-post (post essentially the same message in more than one place on this board). This will actually hinder you from getting a rapid answer, and repeated cross-posting may result in your being banned.
Posting Messages That Promote Products
The following types of product posts are allowed by forum members:
* If you are a satisfied (or dissatisfied) customer of a product/service, and you do not have a financial interest in the product/service, you may discuss it on the forum. Positive and negative feedback from actual customers is one of the most helpful aspects of a forum for those considering the purchase of a product/service.
* Messages about sales, discounts, promotion codes, free product samples, etc. are fine, as long as you do not have a financial interest in the product, company, or promotion; and the offer is available to the general public.
Those that have a financial interest in a product or service may not post the following:
* Messages that promote your product/service.
* Messages that draw comparisons between your product/service and competing products/services.
* Messages that answer customer service questions or provide technical support for products.
* Messages that inquire about customer satisfaction with products/services.
* Messages that discuss product/service development or improvement.
* Messages about sales, discounts, promotion codes, free product samples, etc. without prior approval by email from PyrexCollector.Com.
Messages offering to buy, sell, trade, or procure goods or services are not allowed.
Identity & Reuse Of Content
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. By posting content on this message board, you agree that PyrexCollector.Com can quote from, or reuse the content in promotional materials, newsletters, or other documents. If we intend to use content posted by you in such a manner, we will generally notify you as a courtesy.
If you have any questions about how this online community is run, click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page and let us know.
Ad blocker detected:Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Forum Policies & Guidelines
About the Website and Forums. New and Returning Visitors Please Read.
1 post •Page 1 of 1
1 post •Page 1 of 1