New Shirts

About the Website and Forums. New and Returning Visitors Please Read.
Doug D.
Site Admin

New Shirts

Post by Doug D. »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bonnie Scott

Re: New Shirts

Post by Bonnie Scott »

OMG...I just about lost it when I saw the Eye Heart Pi Rex shirt. Hahaha. I need one!!!!
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

It's a little confusing when you go to the shop page because most of the pictures say "Enough" Pyrex but when you open the link it says "Too Much". Are there two different shirts?
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

Cafepress is about as screwed up an operation as I can recall. I created new shirts by copying all of an existing item's selections, then changing the design on the copied item. Half the new shirts still showed the earlier design. Then I made a new Pyrex shirt that they apparently didn't like the word Pyrex being in a similar font as the trademark, so they flagged the items to prevent ordering. Then I changed the design, both wording and font. The old flagged design, however keeps showing on all the shirts. And now they've flagged the dark shirt design, but not the light shirt one, which are technically two different images, white and black.

Oddly, if you search Cafepress for Pyrex, you get a bumper sticker that says "I (heart) Collecting Pyrex", so I don't know what their problem with mine is.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I have my eye on the pink zip hoodie with the Eye Heart Pi Rex design. I hope they don't give you grief about that one. It would be cool if they had the option to print designs on kitchen towels but it looks like they only carry beach towels. :-( I'm hopeful that you can work out the bugs before Christmas shopping season gets in full swing. I know some collectors that would get a kick out of these.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

They don't appear to have a problem with the Eye Heart Pi Rex design. The images are all public domain line art anyway.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

Can you post an image of the Pink Hoodie in this post? I wanted to share the link with Jess but it defaults to the grey one. Please?
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

See how it shows the wrong design?
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I see that. What I wanted was a picture of the pink hoodie with the Eye Heart design to send to Jess. Sorry, I am just being needy now. :lol:
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »