Share Your Pyrex Finds & Displays
Doug D.
Site Admin

Midwest Picking, Summer 2016

Post by Doug D. »

Bonnie Scott

Re: Midwest Picking, Summer 2016

Post by Bonnie Scott »

Thank you for posting all this eye candy. I really like the travel pictures also. It's like I tell my daughter, post lots of pics so I can live through you. :lol: I saw a lot of Catherine Holmes cookware in one of those booths. Jessie would go wild for all that Jadeite. What is the Delphite? Is it Fire King? I don't recognize the shape. What size is that Griswold? It looks like a #9 but it must be a #13 with that price tag! :lol:
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

It's "Cathrineholm", and the skillet was a #12. I took the photos of all the blue and green stuff with her in mind.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I should have known it was a #12 because of the assist handle, it's still a ridiculous price. After some thought I am thinking the Delphite is Canadian Pyrex and I am guessing that square bowl came with a lid like the hostess set. I see one on pintrest with a small bowl as a chip and dip but IIRC I have seen one with a lid, pretty rare I think.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

I didn't examine it, but the square blue bowl stack was all too translucent to have been Delphite.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I googled Fire King Azurite, I think that is what the square dishes are, they are pretty. The Jeanette glass tea set I got for Jess is also translucent. It might also be Azurite although it is always labelled delphite?