Weekend Find

Share Your Pyrex Finds & Displays
Doug D.
Site Admin

Weekend Find

Post by Doug D. »

Several things to see in a variety of stops; only this brought home. Not a scratch on it. Needs a lid.
snowflake.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Re: Weekend Find

Post by Doug D. »

Today, a pair of 473 casseroles with lids, one Butterfly Gold 1, the other Butterfly Gold 2. Both perfect. And a 1063 divided dish, just because it was cheap and like new.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

Nice score.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

Ironically, these came from the same seller from whom I bought my first Wagner skillet many years ago. We had never talked Pyrex before, and it turns out she collects some, too. She said she thinks she has some of the things I'm looking for, and would call me. :mrgreen:
Doug D.
Site Admin

Re: Weekend finds

Post by Doug D. »

And today:
045 Daisy 2.5qt. oval casserole (9.999/10)
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

Seriously??? Do you live by an old Pyrex factory? It looks brand new.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

I went to my storage locker to look for something (not found), and drove an extra mile to a flea market so the trip wouldn't be a total waste of time. Saw the dish and was considering how I might go about getting a better price on it when the dealer, who just happened to be there, said if I was interested in anything, she could work with me. $26 wasn't the deal of the century, but couldn't complain given the condition. And I am trying to complete a set of Daisy.