Pyrex Hunting Today

Share Your Pyrex Finds & Displays
Doug D.
Site Admin

Re: Pyrex Hunting Today

Post by Doug D. »

Of the two versions of Town & Country, only the alternate version had all four Cinderella mixing bowls decorated. But even though they all had the "large" decoration, it was only in either all brown or all orange. The two-color "large" decoration only appeared in the regular version of Town & Country, and only on the 063, the 043, the 045, and the 444.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

Just stumbled across an online review that shows someone found an Atomic Eyes chip & dip with original bracket last year at the same place I found my Hot Air Balloons. Would have been another good day to have been there.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I just read something a couple days ago about a girl who found the whole set including the bracket for some crazy cheap price. I wonder if it was the same person? In the article I read she didn't reveal the price but implied it was crazy cheap.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

Some weekend finds:
Image Image Image Image

Closer to the T&C 440 set:
Image Image Image
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

A couple of today's finds.
Image Image
One was part of a lot of 8 mixed pieces I gave $55 for, the other was (yep) $10.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I was excited because I found a minty pink gooseberry 472 with lid today for $1, but compared to that Saxony it seems pretty underwhelming now. :(
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

Completed the set today. 3 months. $58.

Also managed to pick up the 444/443 half of another set of same along the way for $25 total.
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

My new flea market dealer/Pyrex picker found this for me.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

Last week when I was out hunting I was standing by a guy who was looking at a primary set. He said to himself out loud, "Why is the red one always scratched up?!" It reminded me of you. :lol:
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

It's true. And not only the primary set. I still need a decent Verde 442, and can't find one that's not DWDed. I was even at a place a couple of weeks ago that offered a DWDed 442 free if you bought the 441 and the 443.