Pyrex On-Screen

General Pyrex Topics and Q&A
Doug D.
Site Admin

Pyrex On-Screen

Post by Doug D. »

I'm sure we've all seen most of the movie and TV Pyrex sightings by now. Many are old-- several from Mad Men-- but some are recent. There was a new one just tonight on HBO's True Detective. In a scene with Taylor Kitsch and Lolita Davidovich, there's a Spring Blossom Green 1 Cinderella 473 casserole on the kitchen counter. Seen any others lately?
349x245.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bonnie Scott

Re: Pyrex On-Screen

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I don't think I will be good at this game because I don't have facebook so I will probably just repeat what has already been heard. The movie "Labor Day" has a lot of Pyrex in it. I am secretly hoping Kate Winslet makes the Americana pattern valuable.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I just spotted a yellow square baker in "Riding in Cars with Boys."
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

This game didn't produce Pyrex quick enough for me so I googled "American Potluck" and scrolled thru all the pictures playing spot the Pyrex. I found bunches!!!
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I am watching "Edge of Alaska". Jeremy was just cleaning a goat and throwing it's guts into a Pyrex daisy Cinderella bowl." :lol:
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I just spotted an Autumn Harvest 403 on How I Met Your Mother, episode, "Okay, Awesome".
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

This same clip was on the TV show "how it's made" but the narrator was a made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixXVqHRxmDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Doug D.
Site Admin

Post by Doug D. »

403 on TBBT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bonnie Scott

Post by Bonnie Scott »

I always thought I would find a Pyrex hiding in Monica's kitchen on Friend's but no. I did find one in the version of Monica's kitchen Jimmy Kimmel reconstructed on his set. Butterfly Gold.
http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/5715909/Je ... _large.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BeckyE

Post by BeckyE »

I have spotted lots of Pyrex on the Netflix show 'Stranger Things.' It takes place in the early 1980s.